- How do I register the program?
If you have already installed the trial version of the program, please follow these steps:
- Copy your license code from the order confirmation e-mail. To do this, just highlight the code in the email then right-click on it and choose Copy.
- Launch your program trial and click on Help -> Register Now in the menu in the top left corner of the program. Note: if your program trial period has already expired, please launch the program and click on the I already have a license code link.
- In the window that appears, right-click inside the registration field and choose Paste to enter your license code.
- Press the Register button and restart the application.
If you haven't installed the program yet, please install it first and then follow the instructions above to register the program. To download the program, please click here.
If you have just renewed your license:
You do not need to re-register the program or enter new license details. The program checks the subscription status once a week, so you'll notice the new subscription status in a few days. Please note that the program should be able to access the Internet to update the subscription status, so make sure that you have an active connection and the program is not blocked by your firewall.
- Can I use the program on several computers in my household?
The program's license can be used on up to 3 computers within one household. It means, for example, that you can use one license of the program on up to 3 computers if they belong to you. However, you cannot give the license to someone else.
- I have already purchased a license, however the product reports that it has few trial days left. What happened?
This usually happens when a product hasn't been activated with a registration key. In order to do it, you need to open the program and click on the Help -> Register Now button in the main program menu. Then enter the registration key supplied in your order confirmation email and press the Register button.
To activate the program, please open it and go to General -> Status module and then click Enter new key. Enter your registration key and click Next. Then create a program account. If you already have an account, enter your login details.
If your question is not related to technical support or is not answered by one of the answers below, please contact us. Proceed to contact page.